MW Labs has been a pioneer in skincare for more than two decades.
Established in 1986, MW Labs offers a variety of comprehensive skincare lines for health providers, spas and treatment facilities, retailers, and individual and private-label clients. MW Labs is unique in the pharmaceutical and cosmetic skincare industry because its approach is thorough and innovative. Vertically integrated, MW Labs engages in pharmaceutical research, development, testing, manufacturing, and distribution. Over the years, product lines have been extended and improved. Nothing is farmed out to other companies.
Operations Manager - Logistics and Inside Sales. The first friendly voice you'll hear when calling.
CEO, founder, master formulator and senior chemist of MW LABS
QC / QA officer and high volume production manager.
Chemist - Process Engineering, R&D Scale Up.
MW Labs has been a leader in skincare, including medical and aesthetic treatments for more than 35 years.
This patent-holding, award-winning company has been a pioneer in the use of vitamin therapy, anti-oxidants, and natural ingredients, and it has distinguished itself from others in the industry by focusing on the optimal ways those ingredients interact. The result is carefully combined product ingredients that help to ensure maximum effectiveness with minimal contraindications. Behind these advances in aesthetic and pharmaceutical skin care is MW Labs founder and CEO, Michael A. Warshaw.
Product Quality Control Practices
The Quality Control practices for all skin care products created and manufactured by MW Labs is of impeccable standards. MW Labs is a vertically integrated facility, engaging in research, development, testing, manufacturing, and distribution.
The following includes but is not limited to the standards and best practices at MW Labs.
- 1.) All product runs are manufactured and overseen by de-greed chemists
- In-house R&D
- In-house quality control
- All batches are microbiology tested
- All production equipment used are available for “complete breakdown” for washable & sanitizing
- 3rd party microbiology testing
- GMP standards
- Certificate Of Analysis requirement on all purchase of raw materials
- Incorporates HPLC, and IR to qualify and fingerprint raw materials
- Validates for consistency
- All products produced by MW Labs are paraben free, petroleum free, silicone free, formaldehyde free, peg free and contain no harmful chemicals
Contact MW Labs
Let MW LABS bring your skincare vision to market!